Hi gang! POM Wonderful and Stoneyfield are two of my favorite companies. Not only do they strive to provide great products for their customers, they also take great care in making sure their customers are happy. Both are running two contests right now that I wanted to share with you all.
Stoneyfield’s Oikos Na-Moo-Ste Giveaway:
Enter for your chance to win a weekend yoga retreat at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. Here’s the dets!
- Transportation to Kripalu Center, a premier yoga retreat located in Lenox, MA.
- Accommodations at Kripalu in a Standard Plus Room with delicious all-natural meals.Daily experiential workshops and guided outdoor activities.
- Daily yoga and YogaDance™ classes.
- Evening events.
- Use of Kripalu amenities: sauna, whirlpool, fitness room, lake front beach, and hiking trails.
How to Enter:
Three different ways to enter:
- Share an original story about why you need to say “Ohm”.
- Post a photo of you doing yoga in a toga (Oikos is Greek yogurt after all!).
- Share a recipe you created using Oikos yogurt as an ingredient.
All entries must include the following link to the Oikos Facebook fan page in the post.
Randomly selected entries will be posted on the Oikos Facebook wall throughout the contest.
Once your post is up on your blog, email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be entered to win! One winner from all eligible entries will be selected at random. You can find the complete list of rules and restrictions here!
Become POM’s 2010 Featured Favorite Blogger!
Along with becoming the 2010 Featured Favorite Blogger, you have a chance to win $4,000.00!
How to enter:
- Submit an original recipe using POM Wonderful Product
- Contest runs from October 15th – November 30th, 2009
For more information and full details, check out the official contest page!
There you have it guys, some pretty exciting contests from some very awesome companies! Check them out and if you enter, do tell!
*Note: OHC is not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by either of these companies. I was told about these contests and I asked each company if I would be able to share the information with my readers.