Lugene is Odell’s chocolate milk stout. It’s creamy, sweet, and chocolatey. Perfect for making some brownies.
The next time I was out, I picked up a four pack of Lugene and got busy in the kitchen making some brownies. They turned out exactly how I hoped they would!
It’s a bit of a process but don’t let that keep you from trying them.
- 2/3C Chocolate Milk Stout
- 1/3C Whole Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 TBSP Cooled Coffee
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2C Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2TBSP Whole Milk
- 4TBSP Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 1/4C Flour
- 1/3C Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch Cayenne pepper (very small)
- 2TBSP Heaping, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease up an 8×8 baking pan. In a large mixing bowl, add all the liquid ingredients and combine well.